A wedding is such a special occasion, which for most people is one of the biggest & important events of their lives. My main aim is to make the bride and bridal party look and feel beautiful. Wedding makeup not only has to look flawless, but it also has to look amazing both on and off camera. I have an extensive makeup kit, with many tried and tested professional and premium products, which ensures that the makeup will last all day and through until the end of the evening.
Bridal Consultation and Makeup Trial:
My bridal package includes a consultation and makeup trial, as I feel this is such an important part of the process. Most bridal consultations take up to 2 hours, and during the trial we can discuss ideas and try out the makeup so you can see how it looks and feels on your skin. I pride myself in always listening to my clients needs and ensuring that you’re happy and comfortable at every stage of the process. I’m at ease creating any kind of bridal makeup look; whether you want something more subtle and natural, or whether you’re going for a more glamorous and striking look.
The Wedding Day:
On your wedding day I aim to create a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, whilst still providing a professional and efficient service. My clients often tell me after the wedding that I was a calming influence on the day! (please see my reviews).
I love being part of such a special occasion, and you can be assured that your makeup will be amazing… I’m a perfectionist and I want all of my clients to be happy!
Bridal Package (on the day makeup and a consultation & trial) – £150.00
Bridesmaids / Mother of the bride (on the day makeup) – £50.00
Bridesmaids / Mother of the bride (consultation & trial) – £65.00
Individual false strip lashes are included for all clients if required.
Example booking: Bride + 2 Bridesmaids = £250.00 (£150+£50+£50)
Please note that wedding and bridal makeup generally takes around 45 – 60 minutes per client, depending on the look required.
Other Important Information
- Please note that I require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure any booking.
- My travel is included within a 10 miles radius of York City Centre. Anything further than 10 miles will be charged at a rate of 70p per additional mile, to cover both fuel and travel time. Note: this charge is also applicable to the bridal trial (if you’re located more than 10 miles from York City Centre).
- Parking and toll charges (if applicable) are not included in my pricing and will be added to the final bill.
- A trial is included for the bride as part of my bridal package. Trials for other guests are not included as standard, but can be booked as a chargeable extra if required. Trials for other guests can take up to 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- All bookings are classed as provisional until a deposit has been received.
- My full terms and conditions can be found here
(C) 2021 – Clare Flint – Mobile Makeup Artist – Wedding Makeup – York